[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy am I discouraged.

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:05:28 -0700

Jim, Have you called Kurzweil tech support? They have always been able to walk me through my problem and solve it for me. Every time it has been something I did or didn't do as far as a setting or installation was concerned. And I am always impressed at the level of their patience. Good luck! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>