[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy am I discouraged.

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 18:48:38 -0400

Well, if it were me I would do a re-install of XP from the ground up, making
sure my drivers were updated.  Then I would go through my installs of access
and K1000 software.  I'd also pay attention to what software I had running at
the same time.
I'm sure you've probably heard every bit of this before.  You Have called tech
support and spoken to Paul or Nick,
(888)-995-9905?