[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy am I discouraged.

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:24:37 -0400

It seems to me I had a similar problem, but I haven't read all the posts. In
my case, I crashed during ranked spelling, and when I went back in and
pressed the accept key, the format which was kes could not be determined. I
updated to a later patch, and haven't had the problem since. But I cannot
remember the number of the patch I updated to. Sharon