[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Question

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 21:06:01 -0600

Hi Jamie,

If each break says "Day" or "June," doesn't that indicate a change in voice?
It's not as dramatic or fun as the color change, but it might work.  I did a
book a few weeks ago that had chapters, and within each chapter were several
point-of-view changes marked only with a name.  I did those in 14-point bold
(the chapters were in 16-point), and it seemed like that could work.

Sandi