[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:18:15 -0800 (PST)

At least they're not on opposite pages,like one book I proofed where on girl's
part of the conversation was on one page and her sister's was on the facing
page and the sentences had to be matched up, because one was a response. One
thing that makes proofing fun and a challenge is what we run into in print
books. smile
Cindy