[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Question

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 23:48:19 -0500

I can't remember why you can't have two fonts, I only remember it screws
something up. I can only seem to remember the "whys" of the old rules that
we were used to several years ago and not the new things. I must be getting
old!

I didn't have a LOT of problems with the gold text but it wasn't easy
either. Probably if I were still using my old scanner I would have have
given up but this nice OpticBook is just wonderful. I'm really lucky to
have been given it.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Mallory's Oracle by Carol O'Connell