[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Question

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:05:31 -0500

I think you must have misunderstood. You can place anything you want on the wish list and that has been the way it has been all along. I would suggest that in your email to wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx you specify whether the wish is fiction or nonfiction.

On 2/11/2012 2:15 AM, Charisma wrote:
I am sorry Mayrie; I didn't think about leaving enough email from the
talking about.

Someone had asked about how to get a book scanned that he'd like, and
someone else responded that you could just ask for it to be put on the
wish list.Then I responded that I thought only educational books could
be put on the wishlist. I have at least a dozen that I am dying for
but I thought Scott said it was educational books only. So I was
excited that someone said I could put anything on the wish list!

I was asking if this was so, that I can add any wish to the list. I am
so psyched!

Charisma