[bksvol-discuss] Re: BRF

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:46:09 -0400

What are you using to edit? Depending on what you are using you can edit in grade two braille (with it showing up as grade two that is) but edit a daisy file. Just let us know what you are using as an editor and we can walk you through the steps. It is best to edit the .html file and not just the .brf one. That way, both the daisy and brf gets changed. Relax. It is really simpler than I make it sound. It is late tonight and I am just writing to let you know you are not stuck editing just brf.

E.