[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Word Quirk

  • From: "shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:17:50 -0500

Mary, and all interested,

I copied this from the Word help.

If you can use the mouse to find the little close box on this floating tool bar
I think this will do what you are wanting.

HTH

Shannon

I pasted the info below.

HELP TEXT FROM WORD:

If you close the Clipboard toolbar three times in a row without using Paste All
 or any of the item buttons, the Clipboard toolbar will no longer appear
automatically. To show the Clipboard toolbar again, point to Toolbars on the
View menu, and then click Clipboard. You can also show the Clipboard toolbar
again by copying an item two times consecutively.

When you display the Clipboard toolbar manually and then click Paste All or
click an individual item, the count is reset. From that point on, the Clipboard
toolbar appears automatically again. You can also reset the count by resetting
the program tips:

  1.. Click the Office Assistant.
  If the Assistant isn't showing, click Office Assistant .

  2.. Click Options.

  3.. On the Options tab, click the Reset my tips button.