[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Word Quirk

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:29:44 -0400

Hi all.  I've read through all the messages on this thread, but I'm still
struggling.

I'm using Windows 98 SE and Word 2000 and JFW5 point whatever the latest
release is.

I can't find anything in the menus options that says "clear clipboard" or
anything close to that and I've searched diligently under both edit and
tools.

Control-C pressed twice displays no results that I can find.

F-6 says "document payne 1," but then when I press the tab key, I just get
the usual stuff about 1 inch, 1.5 inches, etc.

I can route my JAWS cursor around to find "clipboard" and can then sometimes
find the "close" symbol, and when I click the left mouse button twice it
closes the irritating clipboard payne/task bar/whatever, but only until I
use it again.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Donna