[bksvol-discuss] Another Word Quirk

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:14:14 -0400

Since this group of knowledgeable editors were able to solve the last quirk
of editing in Word, perhaps someone has an answer for another one??

After I have copied a number of things to the clipboard and pasted them in
other places, I get this problem that sounds like something trapped in the
speech.  That is, I'll be reading along in the document, but JFW will miss
some of the words on the page and put in either the word "clipboard" or
"copied to clipboard" or "clipboard 7" or some times words at random that
aren't there.  If I save and close out Word and start it up again, then the
problem goes away...until I have used the copy and paste function several
times again.  I'm not sure how many uses of the clipboard makes this start
happening, but I'm guessing around 6-7.

Anyone else experience this?  Any ideas on how to fix it without always
having to close out Word and start over again?

Peace and Hope,

Donna