[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another Word Quirk

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 00:02:30 -0700

You can go into your view menu. You'll find a Show Task Pane. If it's open,
hit enter to uncheck it. Then, go into your Tools menu, under Options. On
the View tab, uncheck the box that says to show the task pane at startup. I
hope this helps someone. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.