[bksvol-discuss] Re: Advice needed.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:20:52 -0400

If you don't want to bother with them then delete them. They are not required content. However, a number of people have expressed an interest in looking at them anyway. For one thing, they give a reader an idea of what else they might want to read. If it is not too much trouble then leave them in.

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com