[bksvol-discuss] Re: Advice needed.

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:32:37 -0400

Hi Tim,

It's really up to you. These pages aren't core content and are not required.
However, some folks find this information useful for finding additional
books by a particular author or publisher.
I guess, if you don't have to go to extraordinary lengths to fix them up, it
certainly doesn't hurt to leave them.

Deborah

  _____