[bksvol-discuss] Re: Advice needed.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:27:46 -0500

I am with you, Jamie!  And, I love the historical perspective on pricing, as
well.  When I do include those pages, I have gone to great pains to make the
text viable.  Please leave them in; they can be ignored if a reader is not
interested, but you never know who might enjoy them if they are never there...

Valerie