[bksvol-discuss] Re: Advice needed.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:02:51 -0700

Hi Tim,

This is just what I do.  I delete the book numbers and prices, but keep the
book titles, just in case folks are interested in more good similar reads.
That said, that stuff isn't core content, and if you don't feel like going
to the trouble of keeping some of the content of those pages, and deleting
other content, it's fine to delete all of the material.

Have fun!

Mayrie

  _____