[bksvol-discuss] Re: Advice needed.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:57:57 -0700

Hi Charisma,

A team effort could be achieved by having the first proofreader begin and
complete his/her section of a book, then upload the book to the approval
queue with a note in the comments section requesting that the book be
returned (the partially proofread copy) to the checkout page with a hold for
the next proofreader and then continue until the last bit of the book has
been completed.

There may be other ways, but using our current system, this would work,
though it would make folks working on sections of the book simultaneously
not possible.

I'm sure there could be other ways less cumbersome than this.  This is just
tried and true for now.

Mayrie