[bksvol-discuss] Re: ARK (Arkenstone)?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:59:12 -0600

Hi, Scott!  I use K1K most of the time, although I have Open Book as well.
I believe I tried the Save As option in Open Book at some point, and I think
it worked, now that you mention it. <Smile>  I was working on this with a
customer of mine a couple of months ago, and I believe that I came to the
conclusion that the Launch option wasn't a good one for books, but the Save
As dialog works just fine.

Jana