[bksvol-discuss] Re: ARK (Arkenstone)?

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:14:36 -0500

No, I don't think so.  Open Book is totally proprietary as far as I know.

________________________ Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D. Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>