[bksvol-discuss] Re: ARK (Arkenstone)?

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:16:31 -0500

So I suppose it is especially important that whomever writes up the Openbook tutorial that was recently requested *needs* to put into that document the importance of converting your document into a more flexible format before submitting. Granted, many of the .ark files submitted are coming from people who aren't subscribed to this list, but if we make sure to really push the dissemination of a tutorial for both Openbook and Kurzweil which emphasizes the need to convert files, we might improve the situation.

Scott