[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Technical Question

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:28:43 -0600

Great point, Susan! I think it all depends on if there is a title that covers
all three, such as Trilogy of the Vampires, and then the three books are
enclosed within, in which case the page that has “Trilogy of the Vampires”
would be in 20 point bold and then “Book 1” would be considered a section break
and be 18 point bold, unless it was a more specific title such as a title of a
book with its own ISBN number in which case each of them would then have the
first title page instance of “Book X” in 20 point bold.

Probably as clear as mud… Wink. I’m sure Madeleine or Judy or someone else will
correct me if I am misinterpreting or sharing incorrect information.

Valerie

On Nov 11, 2015, at 9:19 PM, Susan Lumpkin <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Aren't titles supposed to be done in 20 point rather than 18? Here's
something I recently recved from Bookshare staff.

In the future, please make sure the book’s title is in 20 point font and
bolded.