[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Technical Question

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:11:28 -0500

Based on what I remember of the Ace doubles I don't think it matters which half you do first. There was nothing to indicate that one half was primary over the other. Both had a title page and a copyright page as if they were stand alone books that had just been glued together.

On 11/17/2015 3:39 AM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:

I have one: Son of the Tree (I think), forget what the other half is. Which half should I do first, or should I submit it both ways <grin>.