[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Technical Question

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:36:02 -0600

Section titles are definitely in 18 point bold. Good catch, Bill!

It’s always best to ask questions, though. And a good reminder for all of us to
know what we are asking about and responding to. :-)

Valerie Maples

I talk, computer types, we both make mistakes. ;-)

On Nov 11, 2015, at 9:33 PM, William Korn (Redacted sender "willythekorn" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Susan, I wasn't referring to the title of the whole novel, but to the title
for each of the three sections of the novel, which have the word "book" in
their titles.

Bill Korn