[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Technical Question

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 01:30:11 -0600

I did once, and only once, but it was pre-Bookshare volunteering or very early
on and I remember being stunned. If it was early, it was either a reprinted
Nancy Drew double book or a 4 pack from within a Robin Guinn series we
considered doing when we were having a tough time getting one of the books in
the series. Usually an omnibus has a single unique number.

When you work in old and quirky books and reprints, you find very odd things.
LOL

Valerie

On Nov 11, 2015, at 11:04 PM, Judy s. <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Valerie, have you ever seen a volume/omnibus book that contained multiple
isbns for separate books within it? That's a new one on me. I haven't seen
it done that way. Given that I've only ever seen a miniscule fraction of all
the ways publishers put out books, it wouldn't surprise me, though.