[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Problem With Converting to RTF

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 13:05:10 -0700

Hi Roger,

    I'm not an OpenBook user, but I might try this, if I were you.  Can you
convert the file to a doc file, open it in Word (Oh, man, you don't have
word, do you?) and then convert to rtf in Word?  I think my suggestion won't
work for you will it?

Sorry, but it was a thought, just in case you've acquired a copy of
Microsoft Word since you became a volunteer.  Am I totally misremembering
your situation?  If so, my sincere apologies.

Good luck.  Maybe someone else has a different idea that will work for you.

Mayrie

  _____