[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Problem With Converting to RTF

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 17:47:40 -0400

Regarding page breaks & .txt files, here's wussup. If the .txt files
will save the formfeed character, which is ascii 12, then page breaks
are preserved. The weird thing about OB is that ctrl a only allows u
to select 1 page at a time as opposed to the entire file. So
conversion to other formats is rendered far more difficult. Roger,
have u tried using the OCR that came w/your scanner? Often this is
some derivative of textbridge or ReadIris, & can actually be pretty
good. B4 I purchased OCR software, I used the software that came w/my
visioneer scanner for scanning & recognizing.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride