[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Problem With Converting to RTF

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:12:05 EDT

I don't know if page breaks would be lost by converting to txt because I
have never tried it, but now that you mention it, I think that other
discussion here indicates that it might, so, if it does, that would not do.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _
table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Problem With Converting to RTF
Date:
6/28/2009 4:07:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi Roger,

Won't page breaks be lost altogether if you convert to txt?  Am I
misremembering that too?

Mayrie

----