[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Problem With Converting to RTF

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:59:35 -0500

Hi Cindy, it's "Imago," and I've got it for proofing. smile. I've been able to fix the page numbers problem and the rest is just ordinary proofreading stuff.

Judy s.

Cindy wrote:
What is the book? I've just finished proofing and uploaded The Legend of Buddy Bush (historical fiction for 12 years and up that will, I think, make an unforgettable impression on young readers about racial prejudice and a way of life in the rural South in the late 1040s when there was still active prejudice against Black Americans that made life difficult and at times dangerous.

I just got The Tomb to do next, and then I can turn my attention to Medals of Valor, but if your book niterests me, I'll take it. I read what I proof and wouldn't mind manually removing those d's or replacing them as I suggested.