[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Problem With Converting to RTF

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:21:41 EDT

The problem with that is that the d's are not there in the file on Open
Book. They only show up when I convert it and save it in Wordpad and I can't
access the file there. After I convert it and open it , it shows every
indication of being an empty file, that is, until I upload it to Bookshare. The
way
I know the d's are there is that, for one thing, I downloaded a book myself
once for proofreading that had that problem, and when I upload this one and
use the Bookshare spell checker there is a proliferation of words that
begin with d that did not when I did the proofreading.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Problem With Converting to RTF
Date:
6/28/2009 4:13:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I'm not sure about the symbols allowed in openbook, but you could try doing
a find and replace on \ld to \l. I sure hope the d is at the beginning of
each
and every line otherwise you will have a mess on your hands.

Bob

block quote