[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Problem With Converting to RTF

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 02:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

What is the book? I've just finished proofing and uploaded The Legend of Buddy
Bush (historical fiction for 12 years and up that will, I think, make an
unforgettable impression on young readers about racial prejudice and a way of
life in the  rural South in the late 1040s when there was still active
prejudice against Black  Americans that made life difficult and at times
dangerous.

I just got The Tomb to do next, and then I can turn my attention to Medals of
Valor, but if your book niterests me, I'll take it. I read what I proof and
wouldn't mind manually removing those d's or replacing them  as I suggested.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: