[badgerstatevolunteers] Re: Water Purification

  • From: lomax <chac2ook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badgerstatevolunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:56:37 -0500

The plastic works fine....the real point here is 'knowledge', although a
filter/purifier would be the method of choice, if it were to break you have
other options. Like fire itself, you should know and carry 5 ways to fire.
In survival you'll find that; "...too much information is not enough", I
hear that Murphy likes to go camping too.

--
**
*freeman lomax*