[AZ-Observing] Re: meteorite photographed hitting Earth

  • From: "Sheryl Gambardella" <drybonesaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:11:50 -0700

AJ,
It was just one object with two bright flashes. I could still see the light
fading from the first flash when I turned in time to see the second. It was
due south of me in Rainbow Valley and from my perspective completely
vertical, and bright until it disappeared from sight behind the hill south
of me. It will be one I remember!
Sheryl