[AZ-Observing] Re: meteorite photographed hitting Earth

  • From: "Alan Gore" <agore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:40:16 -0700

That is interesting that from Metro Center it appeared in the southwest. =

That suggests that it really was near- not just apparently so. Glad =
someone=20
else saw it!

Sorry, I wasn't making myself clear. When we saw the meteor I was at
Thunderbird a little E of I-17. I saw the meteor in the direction of
Metrocenter. Our first thought was - fireworks at the mall!