[AZ-Observing] Re: Telrad stellar limit

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:23:29 -0700

Thanks to all for your input.  I'll try some of your suggestions especially
ones from Dean and Brian.  While I didn't indicate my hopes were to seen
stars down to 4th mag in a Telrad.  Seems like this requirement has not only
been met but was far exceeded by, shall I say it, orders of magnitude.

Reason for the question?  I'm considering a replacement of my 9X50 finder
with a Telrad and set the limit at 4th mag for the go/no go decision.  Now
to look at Telrads.

Again, thanks to all of your input.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ