[AZ-Observing] Re: Telrad stellar limit

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:10:54 -0700

AJ;

I have never looked at it in this way, but I would guess that my limit =
is
something like 5th magnitude on a 7/10 night.  Something like Cherry =
Road on
a good night.  From the backyard in the lights of Phoenix, I would go =
for
3rd magnitude on a night with no Moon.  I can see all the stars in the =
major
figure of Leo or Orion without trouble.

Hope that helps;
Steve Coe