[AZ-Observing] Re: Deep Impact

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:06:32 -0700

Thanks for the report Frank.

That is encouraging for the rest of us. I think if it is clear, we
should be able to see the comet at Stan's Deep Impact Star Party and
hopefully the effects of the impact.

Good luck with your observations.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT

  Small minds speak about people * Average minds speak of events
************   Great minds speak of ideas!    ****************