[AZ-Observing] Deep Impact

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 11:48:12 -0700

There is a nice article on the Sky & Telescope web site in the Deep
Impact event. See

http://SkyandTelescope.com/observing/highlights/article_1522_1.asp

There will be some live Web Casts of the even. One from Kitt Peak will be at

http://www.noao.edu/outreach/press/pr05/pr0506.html

and from NASA at

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

Maybe we can talk Stan into setting his computer up so in addition to
the telescopes, we can see what happened via the larger scopes at
Kitt Peak and NASA.

Jeff
--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT

  Small minds speak about people * Average minds speak of events
************   Great minds speak of ideas!    ****************