[AZ-Observing] Re: Deep Impact

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 08:50:39 -0700

Hello dean,

As Stan said, probably about 7.5 minutes for it to start brightening.
The ejected material will continue to spread so I suspect it may
continue to brighten for hours and possibly days, but the biggest
jump in brightness may happen within an hour possibly less. Noone
knows for sure just what will happen, however, so that will be the
fun of it.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT

  Small minds speak about people * Average minds speak of events
************   Great minds speak of ideas!    ****************