[AZ-Observing] Re: 2004 All Arizona Messier Marathon

  • From: AJ <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:24:06 -0700

Jeff Hopkins wrote:
Jeff, sounds like you are set on this procedure.  It will be interesting
to see how many you can observe and photograph.  I suspect, as does
Steve Dodder, many of the more difficult ones (read fainter, early
setters and late risers) will not be possible and should be skipped in
the interest of time.  Not sure how many this will leave, but no doubt
you will find out.

Looking forward to the 2004 Alll Arizona Messier Marathon,
aj