[AZ-Observing] 2004 All Arizona Messier Marathon

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:32:56 -0700

I'm curious if anyone will be attempting a photo version of this at the meet.

I plan some experimenting with a web cam and if it works out, I would
like to try it with that. I would get an image of each, or as many as
I can, of the M objects. Has anyone else done this or is anyone else
thinking about it?

I'm assuming the observations would qualify for the event since one
must find the object to image it.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins