atw: Re: OT: Climate change and fossil fuels

  • From: Peter Martin <prescribal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 19:49:42 +1000

Proof that wind turbines are
evironmental disasters? That thousands of environmental scientists are
incompetent liars in a giant conspiracy?
That all the recent reports of global temperature rises are fake/ wrong?
That ice core samples have been faked?
Don't look now you've just cited Occam's Razor and immediately demonstrated
a total lack of understanding of what it means.

Peter M.
0466967605