atw: Re: OT: Climate change and fossil fuels

  • From: Rod Stuart <rod.stuart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:07:01 +1000

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" - Richard Feynman
What annoys me is that 1000 years of logical thinking in the scientific
community has been steadfastly vilified in the corruption, the lies, and
the absurdities in this one field.

On 21 May 2013 21:02, Christine Kent <cmkentau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do we ever question our blind faith in scientific method?  Even scientists
> try to rebel against the reductionism - despite losing their tenure if they
> do.

Rod Stuart
6 Brickhill Drive
Dilston, TAS 7252, Australia