atw: Re: OT: Climate change and fossil fuels

  • From: Anne Casey <writan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 20:55:56 +1000

However, 97% of published scientists disagree with you, Rod.

http://www.uq.edu.au/news/?article=26185

And most of the rest work for oil companies and the like.

Anne Casey

At 07:13 PM 21/05/2013, you wrote:
OT

Hi Petra

I learned something called “The scientific Method” nearly fifty years ago when I received my first parchment that says “Bachelor of Science”.