atw: Re: Correct usage conundrum: "Match to" vs "Match with"

  • From: Peter Martin <peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 14:52:49 +1100

Don't you just +love+ the idea of a bunch of writers getting together to argue
about the need for correct spelling and grammar and then disagreeing over (or
is it "about") the meaning of the word "correct"?

Where else?  LOL!

-PeterM
peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and big words Bother me. - Winnie the
Pooh