atw: Re: Correct usage conundrum: "Match to" vs "Match with"

  • From: Peter Martin <peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:58:51 +1100

Geoffrey Marnell wrote:
> Peter,
>
> First, why not set your spell-checker language to Australian English. Second,
> don't
> forget India, where a more British style of English has been in place for
> much longer
> than the American English of China (and used by many more people).

But they haven't given me a job, yet.   Do you think they might be
discriminating against me?

And the Indians haven't either.

-PeterM
peterm_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The superior man is distressed by the limitation of his ability; he is not
distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability he
has. - Confucius