[audio-pals] Re: back online

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 00:27:16 -0400

That is nice.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of m.bruchinha
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:00 AM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: back online

i am not involved with an organization,  we are just a group  of people that
cares  for abandoned animals  in  our  area of residence. we feed the animals,
and take them to the vet  when they need. we also try to find  some famelies
to adopt, but it's difficult. we work specially with dogs and cats, in portugal
it's  difficult to find  other kinds of animals abandoned  hugs, maria