[audio-pals] Re: back online

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:41:25 -0400

No need to feel that way here. Just jump in and start carrying on with the
rest of us. I am not on always, but at least a couple of times a day. Let me
rephrase, I like to try and check my messages a couple of times a day, but
with this being my senior year and having a professor that is teaching a
junior class design it like a graduate class I am not so sure how often I
will be able to check in with everyone. I took the class because I have for
the most part met all of my senior level requirements and was hoping for
some what of a break, but looks like I picked the wrong people for that
*LOL*.