[audio-pals] Re: back online

  • From: Daniel Crone <averagegrabbag@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 03:30:01 -0500

I talked once with someone from Brazil who siad she could read and speak
Spanish with no problem, but that many Spanish-speaking people cannot do the
same with Portuguese.
My uncle spent most of his life as a Catholic priest in Brazil.
So he could speak it without any problem at all.

put the word subscribe in