[audio-pals] Re: back online

  • From: "m.bruchinha" <saotuka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 05:58:08 +0100

a black lab called  clermont

From: "Daniel Crone" <averagegrabbag@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 5:43 AM
To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: back online

What kind of dog have you?
On Aug 28, 2014, at 10:35 PM, "m.bruchinha" <saotuka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

well, igot the group a few months ago but during the months that i am already in the group, had not yet found the opportunity to chat. my life is also alitle bit busy i work as a massage therapist, and i am also involved with a group that deals with abandoned animals, i don't have children, i have 3 cats and a dog. hugs, maria