[audio-pals] Re: Response to Tom's Audio Letter

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:31:07 -0400

I had said I do not see any reason to not go ahead and try the other group
through Google. The only concerns I had were the fact that it took a while for
Bethann to see my mail and I to see her mail when we first changed. Even after
we got it straightened out some what there for a while Bethann still was not
seeing a lot of my mail unless someone else responded to it first. I do not
know why that it was like that. I think I am going to have to get use to not
seeing my own mail, I have heard that if you are on a Google group then When
you send mail you do not see your own unless you follow specific steps to
enable that. Other than the concern that we will start having problems like we
have in previous moves everything else seems like a positive thing to bring the
group back to one group instead of their being a divide in the group.